blessed.beautiful.crazy life

10.11.2008

Almost 29 weeks


I am almost 29 weeks along with this little one.... I am more aware of his little kicks and prods than I ever have been in previous pregnancies because I am certain that this will be my last pregnancy. I am enjoying every minute of it, relishing every little wiggle that I feel from within.



2 Comments:

At October 14, 2008 at 4:31 PM , Blogger Kara said...

Yea for a new blog to read!! I was thinking about deleting myspace too, but I still wanted to connect with you. Now I can keep updated without myspace. Keep posting! I want to see tons of pictures of Asher when he's born. I know, with your track record, he is going to be a cutie! Love the name too!

 
At November 7, 2008 at 7:49 AM , Blogger Kara said...

Update time!! If you're going to have one of these you have to actually write on it ( :

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home