4.24.2009
About Me

- Name: martha ellen
- Location: colorful colorado
I am mama to four wildly handsome boys, the future wife of the most amazing and gorgeous man ever, daughter, sister, friend ... I am BIG BLESSED for sure!!
Previous Posts
- St. Patricks Day 2009
- conversation after the soccer game...Alex: Andre...
- taking a walk
- little folded hands
- campin' out (in)
- 2 months
- monkey suit
- 2.26.09
- a poem about bathing
- first sweet smiles
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


1 Comments:
Yay!! Pics!!!! I LOVE the kissy face. You have a lot of pictures with him in a hat, but wow look at that hair. In our wold thats a ton ( : I'm actually working on an owl right now with a body in the same black and white herringbone and blue, teal, and green feathers! Will post it as soon as it's done.
Hey, I miss seeing you! I know we have said this a few times, but we really should get together again soon. Give me a time and place!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home