blessed.beautiful.crazy life

11.10.2008

I am blessed.




I am now 33 weeks along with this little guy and let me tell you I am wishing I wasn't working full time. I didn't have a clue the drain it would be to work and be mom to three and be pregnant.


That being said I also am feeling extremely blessed tonight. I talked to a family member who relayed quite a bit of bad news to me, and I really had been having myself a pity party until I talked to her. I am blessed. I am about to give birth to a baby. That's it. Nothing life threatening, I still have my home, I have wonderful support, I don't have to have any funky procedures done, don't need special tests.


I am anxious, oh so anxious to meet this baby boy. I can't wait to hold him , to gaze at him, to hear him cry, I can't wait for the boys to meet him... they are so excited!

2 Comments:

At November 16, 2008 at 12:33 AM , Blogger Kara said...

I can't believe your 33 weeks already. I know it probably feels like you've been pregnant for years now, but it seems like it flew by. Getting close!! Cute boys!

 
At December 15, 2008 at 3:16 PM , Blogger Kara said...

Um, have you had your baby yet????? Need to keep this thing updated, I'm on pins and needles here! ( : Hope you are doing well!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home