1.18.2009
About Me

- Name: martha ellen
- Location: colorful colorado
I am mama to four wildly handsome boys, the future wife of the most amazing and gorgeous man ever, daughter, sister, friend ... I am BIG BLESSED for sure!!
Previous Posts
- Announcing....
- waiting
- My Grandpa
- So as of today, I am 38 weeks, 3 days along!! I "c...
- I am blessed.
- Almost 29 weeks
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



3 Comments:
Oh, cute baby. They change so fast. He already looks a little more "filled out" I love that blanket that he's laying on!
He has filled out... last wednesday at the doctor, he was up to 8#4oz.. so past his birth weight!! He definately looks bigger to me:) How is Aydin??? Is she eating more than just cereal now? I can't remember when they recommend that.
She is doing great. She keeps getting bigger and bigger, she's already in her 6-12 mo. clothes!! I just made a few batches of baby food for her; carrots, apples, pears, squash, and sweet potato. I tried pears and rice cereal with her yesterday and she was not thrilled, but she'll get used to it. I'll try and update my blog soon.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home