blessed.beautiful.crazy life

6.20.2009

crazy.

Uncle Danny and the big boys walking to the gondola ride on
top of Monarch Pass.

Ring Bearer Anthony

Danny, Asher and Myself at the reception


Asher in Grandpa's hat.


I am a bad blogger. sorry. life has been crazy! But, I did warn you... you will notice that my blog IS called blessed.beautiful.crazy life! And that is just what it is.... I have had sick kids, the start of summer break, a wedding, vacation, more sick kids, family visiting.... the list goes on. So you see why this has not been a priority.
The pictures above are from our trip to Gunnison for my younger brother Paul's wedding .








1 Comments:

At June 21, 2009 at 10:14 PM , Blogger Kara said...

Yay, a new post ( ; J.K. I totally know where your coming from. Asher is getting so big. Sounds like a crazy summer kick off, but what would summer be if not crazy?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home